Content Rich · Inspiring · Entertaining · Funny · Amazing
If you're looking for an entertaining motivational speaker who actually delivers usable information on top of being entertaining, then you want Bob Garner.
Shattering the belief that presentations must be only content rich - and usually boring - or pure entertainment - with little content or meaning for your audience - Bob Garner provides both a content rich and entertaining program that addresses real issues your group is facing and provides strategies that work.
60-90 Minute Presentation
"What Can I Do From This Point Forward?"
Both personally and professionally, we all have challenges. While some challenges we create for ourselves, others are thrust upon us. However, in all cases, we can choose how to respond to these challenges.
What Bob offers are ways for your group to deal with many of their personal and professional challenges - not by looking backwards or even to far ahead, but by dealing with their present challenges efficiently and correctly. Despite what has happened in the past or even if the last hour - it's all about looking at where you are - right now - and understanding what you need to do to move forward.
Based on your requirements and customized to meet your needs, here are some of the issues that Bob can address:
- The reevaluation of changes to their jobs, the company and their industry and how to embrace those changes to increase performance and productivity, as opposed to fighting them.
- Coming to terms with and reducing the uncertainty of how and where to fit in with regard to recent mergers and acquisitions.
- Managing the anger, negativity, and pressure of dealing with new or stricter industry or gov't regulations.
- The need to work more closely as a team across all departments or units.
- The importance of diminishing "mental obstacles" that stop people from excelling - worry, fear, and stress - with a plan that works.
- Dealing with everyday challenges with a new perspective
- Understanding that each person controls their response to events in their life and that regardless of their job description, everyone is an entrepreneur - they are in charge of their own destiny
- The significance of pulling together as a team and helping others despite office politics, gossip, etc.
- Reinforcing the feeling that each person is an important component of the company's success and a valuable part of the team
- A positive and new view of their current job, as well as company expectations and how they can meet them without negativity and stress.
- A different and healthy perspective on dealing with changes to their job, the company and your industry.
- The reduction of uncertainty and fear due to mergers and acquisitions, as well as how to work more effectively within the new work culture and become a positive component of the team.
- Enhanced view of industry rules or Gov't regulations and how to more effectively work with them.
- Improved outlook on teamwork and the need to help and inspire others at work.
- The diminishing of the mental obstacles of fear, worry, stress, despair and disgust.
- Increased feeling of their worth to the company, as well as of themselves as individuals.
Bob Garner is a funny motivational speaker who actually has something to say. You know that the best way to learn is when you're having fun and Bob delivers more than just fun - with Bob you will achieve the "WOW" factor.
- Santander Consumer USA
"A big standing ovation… His message of 'What Can I Do From This Point Forward' was just perfect, addressed our group's concerns, and provided steps that were applicable to their needs… the entertainment was also right on target."
- Pfaff, Inc
"A rousing standing ovation from over 800 human resource professionals… ideas and strategies that our group could immediately apply; amazed us with magic and ESP, and had us all laughing until our sides ached from his comedy and impersonations!"
- International Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM)
Fee: $7,500 to $10,000, plus expenses (coach air, hotel, meals, etc.)
Room Set-up: Click here for a printable PDF