Master of Ceremonies Funny EmceeThere are very few motivational speakers who can also emcee an event, but Bob Garner has been doing this for years.
Are You Looking For An Emcee You Can Count On?There's more than just standing on stage and introducing speakers to being a great master of ceremonies. There are a variety of skills needed and, as one of the best funny emcees, Bob has them.
- Opening and Welcome: Even if you offer a video to start off your meeting or event, your emcee should be able to capitalize on that content and significantly generate excitement and energy. Bob does that via combining your theme and message with his amazing skills of mind reading, as well as clean comedy and audience participation.
- Speaker Introductions: Bob keeps the flow moving and will introduce your next speaker - without missing a beat. As the perfect master of ceremonies, Bob treats all introductions with professionalism and courtesy.
- Q & A Forum Fun: Bob's ability to communicate and "think on his feet" allows him to move throughout your audience to insure that your question and answer segment is professional and informative, yet, also, fun.
- Mid -Ways and Wrap-Up: If you choose, Bob can provide entertaining segments throughout your event to keep the energy high before/ after lunch or a break-out, as well as at the end of a long business day.
- Awards Banquet: The awards event is always special and adding an emcee or master of ceremonies makes it even more special. Bob knows how to introduce the award winners, get them on stage, get them off stage and then transition to the next award or point on the agenda. Bob helps to make your awards banquet a fun and outstanding event.
- Emergencies and Last Minute Changes: Every meeting has last minute changes and even some have emergencies. That's when the experience of a skilled emcee really shines and Bob knows how to handle any situation. Always prepared, Bob will keep your event moving smoothly so that the audience isn't aware of any issues.
- Rehearsals and Audio/Visual: Bob works with you and the A/V team to make sure that your event is seamless and is always available for rehearsals with other speakers from the C-suite to celebrities and Presidents of the United States - yes, Bob has worked with them all!
Additionally, this is the time for you to provide additional "thank you's" and "welcomes" with a brief message - all of which Bob can effectively articulate and deliver with professionalism.
Bob Garner is flexible, entertaining and helps you articulate any message that you need your group to hear. You choose how much entertainment and how much customization you desire. The bottom line is to help you make your event or meeting exciting, informative and memorable to your group - and master of ceremony Bob Garner will help you do that!
If you want to add that "professional and classy touch" to your next meeting or awards banquet, then give Bob a call.
- Manhattan Associates, Customer Event
"Bob Garner emceed our Spirit Contest as well as keynoted our second general session and I've got to tell you: If you want to amaze your participants and astound your audience members, you need to bring Bob Garner to your event. Do it! I promise you, you won't regret it."
- ServPro, Inc.
"A perfect fit for our Reality Executives Award Event at the MGM Grand/Foxwoods in Connecticut... Bob was a huge hit! Additionally, Bob was great to work with and provided me with a few ideas on how to make the evening program run smoothly - which it did! If you want to add the 'WOW' effect to your event, I highly recommend that you use Bob Garner."
- Realty Executives International